The New Era Of Ultrasound – The Hilsonic Way
Ultrasonic cleaning, a super-effective technology for removing contaminants, is one of the main directions of Hilsonic Company (United Kingdom). The company is focusing on designing high quality ultrasonic cleaner equipment to solve technological problems through finest quality cleaning in various industries, such as aerospace, chemical, electronic, automotive, electronic and electrical industries.
Ultrasonic cleaning reliably and in a short time provides high purity products with no undesired damages, and wherever penetrates cleaning fluid. Particularly interesting application of ultrasound for cleaning products with complex geometry, as it cleans the blind holes, gaps and cracks without manual rework and with high reproducibility, where other methods such as ink-jet cleaning, cleaning brushes or similar simply untenable.
The innovative, efficient technologies by Hilsonic allow you to:
- Avoid the use of corrosive process fluids;
- Reduce the cost of process and product procession;
- Get new products or improve the quality of existing ones;
- Intensify the traditional processes or stimulate the implementation of new ones.
Apart from that you get all the advantages of ultrasonic cleaning:
- Absolute cleaning in the areas where other methods are inefficient or impossible to apply (small holes, pits, cracks, pores, nozzles, filters and various items, etc.);
- The possibility of purification of complex products without parsing them into its component parts;
- Environmentally friendly technology: allows you to replace the aggressive and flammable cleaning solutions safe and environmentally friendly;
- Cut down the manual labor to minimum, save time, reduce operational expenses;
- Mechanise and automatise cleaning process.
Finally, ultrasound is a catalyst for many chemical processes and physical reactions.
Here’s the breakdown of the industries, where ultrasonic technology is applied – maintenance, repairing and use of service: cleaning of parts of turbojet engines and internal combustion engines, fuel and oil filters, gas turbine parts, piston rings of various types of pollution. Cleaning injectors, spark, carburetors on buttered, tar and other deposits, etc.
In medicine the method is used to pre-sterilize cleansing medical and dental instruments and cleaning mold. In engineering it is about clean parts, pipes before finishing; cleaning the external and internal surfaces of the parts of the machine; removal of soot, grease, tar and dirt mechanical parts of various configurations; removal of polishing, lapping pastes, abrasive particles, fibers, dust and other contaminants.
Electronic and electrical branches: impregnated coil transformers; cleaning of printed circuit boards from the flux; cleaning electronic equipment, units and units; cleaning of parts electrovac production; cleaning crystals of silicon, germanium and quartz plates. The method is also utilised to clean veins of wires and cables before applying various coatings; cleaning soot and various contaminants.
The principle based on the application of ultrasonic vibrations (over 16 kHz) with elastic waves that propagate in liquids and solids enables using the technology in:
- electroplating – degreasing and cleaning prior to electroplating.
- precision mechanics – cleaning of parts of precision mechanics and movement.
- optical and glass: clear optical glasses.
- typography and repair of office equipment – cleaning printing rollers; cleaning the heads of inkjet printers and assemblies of parts.